Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting Married..


...at the end of the day, we can not deny the fact that we really long for someone whom we are going to spend the rest of our lives--our pair. I just came across this line and I was really touched when i read it:

"I am your equal, your partner and your friend. And though at times I may wear the face of an enemy, never forget the love I have for you. For that love leads me by the hand, in all my decisions that concerns you. I am your twin flame, and am completed only in you, and through you. And as we face the future, and the passing of time and age, I hope to be beside you still when you breathe your very last – as your equal, your partner and your friend."

Someday, I wish to recite this line, in front of a priest, in front of that very special person who would also be willing to spend the rest of h** life with me..

No comments: